Samsung Galaxy R I9103 owners good news, we have now the update for this device with ICS 4.0.4 firmware. This firmware is not yet official. We also don't have any ETA when will the official update will be. Also, for this device Galaxy R I9103, the sad thing is there will be no any jellybean 4.1 firmware update which Samsung made it clear. Below I will give you the guide/procedure on how to Update Samsung Galaxy R I9103 with ICS 4.0.4 Firmware.
Disclamer : This site will not be responsible for anything damages or data loss to your device. This site is only for information purposes only.We have instructions below follow step by step proccess to have a successful installation without causing problems. Proceed at your own risk.
1. Make sure that your device is rooted. If not you should root your device befor proceeding.
2. Download EMMO Brick Bug app here to your computer and run in your device afterwards.
3. Back up your important data's such as SMS, Contacts, Call logs, Images APN Settings and etc.
4. Now enable USB Debugging mode in your Device, do this by going to settings>applications>development>USB debugging.
5. The battery life of your device should not be less than 60%. to finish the update without turning your device off.
Now the step by step procedure/guide on how to update Galaxy R I9103 with latest ICS 4.0.4 firmware.
1. First, download the lastes ICS 4.0.4 firmware package here.
2. After downloading, extract the Rar archive using Winrar/7zip and connect your Device Samsung Galaxy R I9103 to your computer using your USB cable and put the extracted files in your device internal memory card. (sdcard/external_sd/clockwordkmod/backup/)
3. Disconnect your device from the computer.
4. Turn off your device to enter recovery mode.
5. Now enter to Recovery mode by Pressing Volume Up key+ Menu Key + Power ON the device.
6. In recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset. You also need to select wipe cache partition.
7. Choose install zip from sd card > then select zip from sd card which you need to select the ICS 4.0.4 firmware package. Once selected, you need to wait for the process.
8. Once you finished the update, your device will be on recovery mode. While in recovery mode select reboot system now to reboot device. (it will take 5-6 minutes to reboot and it will also stuck on samsung logo for 2-3 minutes.)
Congratulations! You have sucessfully updated your device with ICS 4.0.4 firmware. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it.