Good news, htc desire HD smartphone can be now installed with latest XRom power with sense UI. This frimware will boost your overall user experience as well as good new features. This is based on ICS 4.0.3 firmware. This will let you enjoy your device with the new latest features. There have been a lots of AKOP as well as AOSP but this now, comes with a lot of enhancements and advancements but the Ram comsuming is low.Below I will give a guide/procedure on how to Update HTC Desire HD with XRom Sense 4.0 ICS 4.0.3 Firmware.
Disclamer : This site will not be responsible for anything damages or data loss to your device. This site is only for information purposes only.We have instructions below follow step by step proccess to have a successful installation without causing problems. Proceed at your own risk.
List of Features of XROM sense 4.0 Custom Rom firmware which includes the following:Latest Base : 2.09.707.1, Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, BeastMode Kernel, Full Sense 4 (except Rosie), Simple Quicksettings ( Click on the Carrier name to show up quick settings in notifications bar ),Busybox support, Stable , Fast and Optimised for Battery Life, Cube Animations in all apps are smooth as butter and more.
1. Your HTC Desire HD device must be rooted before applying this firmware.
2. Now, back up your important data's such as SMS, Contacts, Call logs, Images APN Settings and etc.
3. Now enable USB Debugging option in your Device, as well as your Mock Locations option.
4. The battery life of your device should not be less than 60%. to finish the update without turning your device off.
5. Disable all antivirus/security suites in your device and computer.
Now the step by step guide/procedure on how to Update HTC Desire HD with XRom Sense 4.0 ICS 4.0.3 Firmware.
1. First, download the XRom custom rom firmware package here.
2. After downloading, connect your Device HTC Desire HD to your computer and put the downloaded files in your device.
3. Disconnect your device from the computer.
4. Turn off your device to enter recovery mode.
5. Now enter to Recovery mode by pressing Volume Down button + Power Button. (Wait till you see the recovery mode in your device screen)
6. In recovery mode, choose install zip from sd card > select zip from sd card and then choose the XROM custom rom firmware package which you have put in your device.
8. Check if your firmware update is successful or not. Do this by going to Settings > about phone.
Congratulations your device HTC Desire HD is now updated with the latest firmware ICS android 4.0.3 base XROM custom rom firmware successfully. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it.