Galaxy s3 I9300 lovers and users around the world, there a lot of leak firmware out there. and the latest one which is dubbed as XXDLH4 update which ropes the latest jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update.This new leak versions will come in few minor bugs and will be fixed soon in other coming releases. Below I will give you on how to update Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 with new XXDLH4 jellybean 4.1.1 firmware.
Disclamer : This site will not be responsible for anything damages or data loss to your device. This site is only for information purposes only.We have instructions below follow step by step proccess to have a successful installation without causing problems. Proceed at your own risk.
1. Your device must be rooted.
2. Back up your important data's such as SMS, Contacts, Call logs, Images APN Settings and etc.
3. The battery life of your device should not be less than 60%. to finish the update without turning your device off.
4. Enable KIES mode in USB connection options which you can find from the settings.
5. Be sure you turn off or unistall all security suites / antivirus in your computer it may interrupt when the firmware update is proccesing
Now the step by step procedure/guide on how to update Galaxy S3 I9300 with new XXDLH4 jellybean 4.1.1 firmware
1. First, download XXDLH4 jellybean 4.1.1 firmware package here.
2. After dowloading, unzip the same to get the firmware file as well as the Odin tool here.
3. Now open Odin tool in your computer.
4. Turn off your device to enter download mode.
5. Now to enter download mode in Galaxy S3 GT I9300 you should press Volume down key + center button while holding both simultaneoulsy press the power button. (you will see a green robot that indicates the device has now entered download mode)
6. Connect your device to computer using USB cable and then you will see ID:COM section will turn to color yellow which indicates all drivers have been installed successfully
7. now click on PDA to select I9300XXDLH4_I9300OXADLH4_I9300XXLH1_BTU.tar.md5 and make sure re partition not ticked.
8. Once select file click start to proccess the update.
9. After update is applied your device will be rebooted and you will be in language section option or the country selection option.
10. Once you finished you need to disconnect the device and now set up the phone with google account and wifi setting.
11. If getting force close errors you need to turn your device off and enter your device in recovery mode.
12. To enter recovery mode in galaxy S3 GT I9300 you should hold volume up button+home key button
13. Now in recovery mode select wipe data or factory reset and wipe cache partition.
14. Once you are done , reboot system now.
Congratulations! you have now updated your samsung Galaxy s3 GT I9300 with the latest jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update.
If you enjoyed this article, subscribe to receive more great content just like it.